St. Cuthbert’s was built to serve parishioners from both North Delta and the neighboring City of Surrey. Each week we also welcome parishioners who travel from several other parts of the Lower Mainland. All are certainly welcome. St. Cuthbert is known for its hospitality and sense of church family. Please join us in worship, in family and in walking with the Lord.
Worship services are held in our beautiful sanctuary. Dedicated in 1990, it can welcome up to 400 people. There is also a Memorial Garden and a large Narthex, 4 offices and a choir room.
We have two halls (St. Cuthbert Hall and Pioneer Hall, kitchen facilities) and other meeting rooms.
Directions to St. Cuthbert:
- From Delta we are located at 116th Street and 82nd Avenue in North Delta. If coming from Ladner or South Delta, take #10 Highway and turn north (left) at 120 St. / Scott Road. Turn left at 82nd Avenue.
- From North Surrey, travel west on 88th or 96th Avenues, turn south (left) on 120th Street/Scott Rd. Turn right at 82th Avenue.
- From Surrey, travel west on 80th, 72nd, 64th Avenues or #10 Highway, turn north (right) at 120th Street/Scott Rd. Turn left 82th Avenue.
- From New Westminster, Burnaby, Coquitlam across Pattullo Bridge, take the first exit (120 St. / Scott Road). Turn right at 82th Avenue.
- From Richmond, New Westminster, Burnaby, Vancouver across Alex Fraser Bridge, take the first exit (Nordel Way). Turn south (right) at 116th Avenue. We are at 116th and 82nd Avenue.
However you get here, we will welcome you in worship and in fellowship